Saturday, February 13, 2016

Free Tutorial - Lentil Lantern Beaded Bead Earrings

Here is a free beaded bead earring tutorial!
This little Lentil Lantern is a design I made with beads I got from Starman Beads. I'm on their Trend Setters team, which means that I trade them designs for free beads. This is my first designs that they turned into a tutorial.
It's a pretty fun deal for me since they did most of the work.  Amanda Hundt did the writing, illustrations, and stitching of the samples. Nichole Starman worked on the writing, and Lisa Jordan did the photography. All I had to do was he fun part... designing with their fancy two-holed beads, and a little proof reading. I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Great little earrings...was a bit confusing doing the 'top lid' but after doing a couple made sense. They hold their shape beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...