Friday, January 24, 2014

TUTORIAL- Celtic Knots Part 2: Rings Rosettes and Beaded Beads

This is my second tutorial on Celtic knot.  The last tutorial showed earrings made from rectangular knots, whereas this new tutorial will teach you to braid the pieces of beadwork into circular knots.
Circular Celtic Knot Pattern with Bead Weaving
These knots are quite flexible. You can turn them inside out. They can be worn as finger rings, of flatten them to make rosettes for pendants or earrings. You can also add extra stitching to turn these knots into sophisticated beaded beads with large holes. This pattern is suitable for beginning bead weaver, with enough design possibilities to entertain advanced bead weavers. I provide specific counts for four different knots, and explain the general concept so you can bead the whole set of braided circular knots, any size you want!


Circular Knots
The tutorial is 17 pages, with over 60 full color illustrations and photographs.  Click the photos to go to the listing.  Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I think this is my favorite one of yours yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how very tempting. I even have all the beads I need to make this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like these alot. My mind jumps to using the idea, done big, to make a bowl form out of the 3 colors. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...