Monday, October 8, 2012

Rainbow Twist Beaded Bead with 20 Repeats

In my last post, I shared instructions for how to make a Rainbow Twist beaded bead. I made them free, so if you haven't checked them out yet, you should go watch the video.

This version here has 20 repeats instead of the 16 I describe in the Doceri video, including the optional shared J bead described at the end.
If you'd rather just purchase this piece than try to make one yourself,  you can buy this beaded bead in my Etsy shop.    Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the pdf. I know I'll be giving some of these as Christmas gifts!
    Charlene Abel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Gwen, this is soo great, thank you so much for sharing. I just came by your blog by chance. I will give it a try as soon as possible ;-))
    Happy beading
    Gunhild

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gwen,

    Thank you so much for the fun tutorial, your beads are fabulous! I'm not sure if I twisted it right but it looks pretty cool. Not sure how I can show you a photo of it.

    Thanks, Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...