Last night I was playing with herringbone beaded ribbon with four beads in each row. I made three pieces of ribbon attached at one end, and twisted each piece (all with S-twists) before joining them at their other ends. I colored the three edges orange, blue, and gray using size 8/0 seed beads, and I used black size 11/0 in the interior of the ribbons. I ended up with this Seifert surface for a link with three components, in which each pair is linked. I wasn't sure precisely what I was going for, so it was a fun challenge to identify what it was after it was finished. This piece has two faces and three edges. It's a little lumpy and crooked, but I was just fiddling around with a new idea, so I'm not going to worry too much about aesthetics.