Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Doceri iPad software

I drew these origami instructions on my iPad, and I can now play them back, watching them draw themselves.
My boyfriend has been working for a solid year developing the most amazing software for the iPad, for teachers and presenters.  The Doceri system turns your iPad into a remote control for your computer AND lets you handwrite or draw over any desktop image or background.  Now you can write your board work ahead of time, and then play back your writing for your class.  Everything you write is fully editable at any time.  If you teach, you'll want this software.  

If you get the Doceri software, be sure to watch the demonstration samples.  Writing the demos was my contribution... and the color palette.   They let me pick the colors :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...