Monday, December 9, 2013

Holly Leaf Earrings

Late last night, after a couple of tries, I worked out a design for a tiny seed beaded holly leaf. Today, I got the illustrations drawn, and next, I'm working on a pair of earrings with red crystals for the berries. The design is quick and easy. So, look out for a free tutorial on holly earrings from me later this week. It's going to be my little Christmas gift to all of you bead weavers out there so you'll have something seasonally appropriate to wear to all of those holiday parties that I hope you'll attend.  

Here's the first earring.  It took a couple of tries to get the berries as I wanted them, but now I'm happy with it.  Thanks for looking!

Update: the tutorial is now available here: http://gwenbeads.blogspot.com/2013/12/free-tutorial-holly-leaf-berry-earrings.html

1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful! It is a very good Xmas present for beaders, can't wait to make them :-) Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...