Thursday, June 13, 2019

Doodle No. 19 Cat Planet



The colors are very 2019, including by Pantone’s 2019 Color of the Year, Living Coral. 

8” by 10” 
Faber-Castell Polychromos colored pencils and Prismacolor black ink on Stonehenge paper

This piece is sold, but you can buy swag if you want!  I made stickers you can find in my Etsy shop here https://www.etsy.com/listing/713103849/doodle-sticker-collection


Also, I designed this piece specifically to be printed on shirts, stickers, mugs, etc., which you can find here. Www.gwenbeads.threadless.com I just ordered a shirt for myself in blue. It’s quite nice for twenty bucks. Sadly, the ladies fitted large is too big for me. So I have it to my sweetie. 


I’m not sure what this contraption does, but it obviously has a lot of functionality. 

Forgive the bit of reflection on the cat’s face. I have it temporarily sealed in plastic to keep it safe. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...